My New Mom Journal: Weeks 30-32
I have to admit, I did wake up today and immediately thought “Ooh, goody, it’s Friday!”…
alas, it is not…dun, dun, dunnnnnnnnnnnn
BUT It IS Thursday, and there’s plenty of stuff to be thankful for!
1) I’m pretty stoked to be going to this event on Sunday with my Tampa Bay Lady blogger friends including LSSR, Beks, Rachel, and Jess!
2) I did NOT have to wake up at this crazy time today…I got to sleep a whole hour past it!
Tues-Thurs, I force myself to set this crazy alarm
3) I added another bib to my wall ‘o race bibs, courtesy of my pal B.o.B. and her first awesome 5k this past weekend!
Yes, I keep them up in my cubicle..that’s where I need the most motivation
4) THE SUN CAME BACK OUT! After Debby tore through this week, it was a burst of refreshingness to be outside, not on the treadmill, and enjoying my usual BPW & outdoor runs
Ah, herro Mr. Sun 🙂
6) I’m beating yet another sinus infection AND will quit using Qtips as I’ve learned my ears are a little ‘too’ clean…some of my pals say “eh? you’ve never heard that they’re bad for you?” and others say “um, I use them every day! They’re bad for you?”.. but the doc says I need ear wax, and ear wax I’ll give him!