2012 was a fantastic year! I did my year in review here, so I'll look to the future for this post!
My goals for 2013 will, sort of, be a continuation of those from the end of 2013:
Personal Goals for 2013 -
1. Stop saying "no" so much to hubby. (Lol, all of the wife's out there know what I mean.)
2. Purchase my CPT kit to certify by Summer 2013
3. Continue our 15 hours a week (at least) commitment for hubby/wife QT
4. Pay off the rest of our debt
5. Read my bible, continue to, daily
6. Do random acts of kindness spontaneously
Fitness Goals for 2013 -
1. Continue my 6 in 6 months goal through April
2. Start crossfit to increase strength
3. Ride my bike more
4. Run with hubs as he rehabs his ankle, sign him up for a race
5. Train for & safely run my first full Marathon
6. Make yoga my friend again and do it regularly
Things I'm looking forward to in 2013 -
1. 2 Disney Races!
2. Runcations: Austin and Myrtle Beach so far
3. FitBloggin 2013 in Portland in June
4. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary in May
5. Doing my first Full Mary, hopefully, at MCM!
Bring it on!
As I'm sad to see 2012 go, we'll ring in 2013 at a friend's 80's-themed New Year's Eve Party!
While we were out shopping one night I happened to find the perfect outfit for $12! The only scary part was that this dress was out on a 'regular' rack, in a 'regular' store ... and not a thrift store. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.
How will you ring in 2013? What goals have you set for yourself?
Don't doubt yourself before you try either! Aim high! ;)